COVID-19 – Trigon Electrical Inc. Updates
As COVID-19 continues to evolve, we are committed to continue following governmental and the health authorities recommended guidelines in all our activities. As such, we are continually monitoring and adjusting work operations in response to client needs and well being.
Measures currently in effect include:
- Increased cleaning of equipment & vehicles.
- Optional facemasks and appropriate PPE in various work situations, specifically where physical distancing is not possible and/or practical.
- Limiting the number of people in any specific work area to maintain physical distancing measures (where possible).
- Encouraging regular hand washing
Our team at Trigon Electrical Inc. have also been equipped with the following PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) should they be required:
- Disposable masks
- Face shield
- Disposable nitrile gloves
- Disinfectant wipes & disinfectant spray
- Hand sanitizer
Please note that, in order to prevent unnecessary spread of illness, our staff may request that clients not to be in the immediate work area (physical distance measures) at the time of our service appointments.
As we continue to adapt to COVID-19 in day-to-day activities, we are committed to doing our utmost to provide safe and reliable services to all our clients. Given this, we will continue to actively screen for potential risks with all clients to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being.
We appreciate your assistance in this matter and thank you for your continued trust in our services.