COVID-19 – Trigon Electrical Inc. Updates
As the COVID-19 situation continues to change, we are committed to following governmental and the health authorities recommended guidelines in all our activities. As such, we are continually monitoring and adjusting work operations in response to client needs and well being.
Measures currently in effect include:
- Increased cleaning of equipment & vehicles.
- Mandatory facemasks and appropriate PPE in various work situations, specifically where physical distancing is not possible and/or practical.
- Wellness checks that include a temperature check for all associates at the start of each shift.
- Limiting the number of people in any specific work area and maintaining physical distancing measures..
- Encouraging regular hand washing and disinfection of work areas
Our team at Trigon Electrical Inc. have been equipped with the following PPE (Personal Protective Equipment):
- Disposable masks
- Face shield
- Disposable nitrile gloves
- Disinfectant wipes & disinfectant spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Single use body suit
We have also trained our employees on the following procedures:
- Proper hand washing and hand sanitizing as necessary between activities.
- Maintaining physical distancing and refraining from hand contact (shaking of hands).
- Requesting that clients not to be in the immediate work area at the time of our service appointments.
Our office will also continue conducting a pre-appointment Covid questionnaire, so necessary precautions can be taken by our staff:
Covid-19 Screening Questions
- Do you have any of the following symptoms:
Fever/ feverish, sore throat, new or existing cough and/or difficulty breathing?
- Have you or anyone you have been in close contact with, travelled internationally within the last 14 days (outside Canada)?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed or probably COVID-19 case?
- Is anyone at your location considered to be high risk for infection?
COVID-19 continues to evolve quickly. Given this, we are actively screening for potential risks with all clients to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being.
If anyone at your location answers YES to any of these, please let our office know so that necessary precautions can be taken by our staff.
We appreciate your assistance in this matter.
Our team at Trigon Electrical Inc. would like to express our best wishes to all who have been affected by this pandemic. As circumstances continue to evolve, we hope you remain healthy and continue to maintain caution in daily activities. We thank you for your trust in our services and look forward to working with you safely and effectively.